Wednesday, November 15, 2017

In less than 24 hours I will be on a plane to travel around the world. What was once a dream I came up with at the age of 15 it is finally being borne out into reality.  I found this memory book that I wrote my senior year of high school. I was obsessed with traveling the world. It was all I ever wanted. While I was fortunate to travel after college- the thirst to explore never left.  Although I took a small detour by way of law school and a five year career at the Public Defender's Office, the dream never left. And now that dream is a reality. This blog will start as a way to document where I go, what I see, eat, experience and who I meet.  It is also hopefully going to be a tool I can use to share with my friends so if they care to travel this world- they won't be starting from scratch.  

First Stop is to meet Ethan in Australia.  Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment